Mini concrete batching plant is a kind of portable concrete mixing machine. Compared to stationary concrete batching plant, it is flexible to move, therefore, this kind of machine is more suitable for such construction projects of short construction period, long construction line, and need to change the construction site momentarily. And more and more users would like to choose this portable concrete batching machine to finish their construction projects. But there only a small amount of people know how to choose the most proper machine and they even don’t know the basic information about the machine. So this article will introduce the machine to you in detail and hope it will help you have a better understanding about mini concrete batching machine.
This mini concrete batch plant is an integrated unit,which is used to mix the concrete intensively and mechanically, they are well suited to mix those concrete of fluidity concrete, semi dry and hard concrete and no-slump concrete. And it is commonly applied in large and medium-sized water conservancy, electricity, bridge and so on construction projects.
This mini batch plant have two types mainly : mobile type and stationary type. YHZS series are YHZS25 and YHZS35, HZS series are HZS25 and HZS35. And take YHZS series for example, YHZS25 means it is equipped with JS500 twin shaft concrete mixer, its theoretical production capacity is 25m³/h, while YHZS35 is equipped with JS750 and its theoretical production capacity is 35m³/h. Working process of both mobile type and stationary type is the same, the only difference is that mobile type has tyres and they can achieve easy movement. And you can choose the most proper one according to your practical construction condition.
Mini mobile concrete batching plant consists of nine parts: mixing console, aggregate batcher machine, aggregates hoisting system, cement and coal ash supply system, weighing system, water supply system, electrical control system, operation control system and discharge system.
- Mixing console. Mini cement plant is equipped with JS series twin shaft concrete mixer. And JS series concrete mixers have special blades design and adopt advancedshaft seal technology, which greatly improves the productivity and is beneficial to reduce the energy consumption. They have big volume, high productivity and good mixing quality. So they are more suitable for working with concrete batching plant, which greatly reduces the mixing time and save the construction period;
- Aggregate batcher machine. It is used to allocate all kinds of aggregates, such as stone, pebble, sand and other materials, this machine can allocate 2 to 4 kinds of aggregates at the same time, it has high efficiency and which greatly savesthe construction time and cost;
- Aggregates hoisting system. There are two kinds of aggregates hoisting methodsto choose: by hopper and by belt conveyor. But in general, mobile type plant adopts belt conveyor to convey the proportioned aggregates. Here is a simple comparison between them. For hopper, it has characteristics of compact structure, less land occupation and low construction cost; for belt conveyor, it has characteristics of high productivity, long delivery distance, stable performance, low maintenance cost, and it will not be affected by the weather condition.
- Cement and coal ash supply system. In general, cement and coal ash arestored in the cement silo, when there is a need, the cement and coal ash can be sent to the powder weighing hopper by the screw conveyor;
- Weighing system. There are four weighing systems: aggregate weighing, powder weighing, water weighing and additive weighing;
- Water supply system. This system consists of water tank, water pump and pipeline;
- Electrical control system. It is made of computer console and control panel, the difference between them is the former achieves full automatic control, while the latter is semi-automatic control;
- Operation control system. It includes microcomputer automatic control or manual control;
- Discharge system. For the mixing console is JS series twin shaft compulsory concrete mixer, so there are three kinds of discharge methods to choose: hydraulic discharging, pneumatic discharging and manual discharging. And you can choose any one according to your practical construction condition.
- Aggregates conveying and weighing. The wheel loader puts all kinds of designated aggregates to the aggregates batcher machine, the aggregates include sand, pebble,stone and other aggregates. And there are three ways to weigh those aggregates: separate weighing and accumulative weighing. Meanwhile, the other way of accumulative weighing is through the belt. The features of three weighing methods: 1)Separate weighing: there is a weighing hopper under each storage hopper, the aggregates are sent to the belt and after weighing, all aggregates weighing are conducted at the same time, so it has high weighing efficiency and accuracy; 2)Accumulative weighing: the structure of weighing system is the same as the separate weighing’ s, the difference is this weighing process is in turn, such as, finish weighing pebble, and then weighing the sand, and after finish the whole aggregates weighing, send the proportioned aggregates to the storage bin through the belt conveyor; 3) Through the belt: it belongs to accumulative weighing, but there is not the weighing hopper, all aggregates are discharged to the belt and there is weighing sensor on the belt, the aggregates are weighed on the belt and sent to the storage bin through the belt conveyor.
- Powder conveying and weighing. The cement and coal ash are stored in the cement silo, these two kinds of powders are conveyed through the screw conveyor to the powder weighing system by opening the butterfly bamper and all the powders are weighed by the electronic scale weighing instrument and sent to the storage bin;
- Water and additive supply system. First, water pump draws water from the water pooland injects the water into the water weighing hopper, and the additive pump pumps the additives into the additive weighing system and after additive weighing, enters into the water weighing hopper and mixes them up;
- Mixing process. There are two horizontal shafts installed in the mixing cylinder, and several blades are allocated on the mixing shaft and shear, segment and squeeze the aggregates evenly;
- Discharging process. Usually, choose hydraulic discharging, which is an effective way to discharge the concrete mixtures for the mini concrete plant. It has high working efficiency.
|Theoretical production capacity(m3/h)||25||35||25||35|
|Aggregate Bin volume(m3)||3.2||7.3||3.2||7.3|
|Weighing Accuracy||Aggregate (KG)||±2%||±2%||±2%||±2%|
|Discharging height(M)||2.8 m||2.8 m||3.8 m||3.8 m|
Advantages of mini mobile batching plant
- Advanced multiple shaft-end seal technology and effectively avoid leakage;
- Attractive appearance. Adopt advanced Germany technologyand superior raw materials;
- Stable performance, low energy consumption and environmental protection. Waste recycling avoids the waste of the energy;
- Less pollution and low noise. Adopt new cloth-sack-type dust removal and improve noise control measures;
- Fast mixing speed and good mixing quality. Twin shafts design greatly improve the mixing condition.
We are professional mini concrete batching plant manufacturer, and we have been engaged in construction machine for years and especially in mini batching plant. And our machines have been exported to many foreign countries and have made enormous contributions to construction field. And our price is reasonable, service is considerate and technician is professional. The most important thing is that our machine has characteristics of stable performance, long service life and low maintenance cost. In addition, we have small concrete batch plant, mobile concrete batch plant, ready mix concrete plant, dry concrete plant and wet concrete plant, etc. No matter which one you choose, we are sure that our products can meet your demands greatly. Look forward to your early inquiry for our mini batching machine!