Vertical shaft concrete mixer is a special concrete mixer, it can be used to mix the concrete independently, also can be applied in the concrete batching plant as the mixing engine. Just as its name implies, the mixing shaft is vertical not like twin shaft concrete mixer has horizontal shaft. In addition, this mixer has a wide application, not only can it be used to mix ordinary commercial concrete, dry concrete and precast concrete, but also can be applied to mix glass, ceramic and refractory materials. The most important thing is that it solves all kinds of current problems of high performance concrete, which is an idealized concrete mixer for various materials mixing. Moreover, there are two kinds of vertical shaft mixer: planetary concrete mixer and concrete pan mixer. This page will have an introduction about them.
1. Planetary concrete mixer
The following chart is the main application of the planetary concrete mixer for your reference.
|Concrete||Other construction material||Refractory material||Other fields|
|Ready-mixed concrete||Dry mortar||Shaped refractory material||Glass|
|Precast concrete||Wet mortar||Fertilizer|
|Foam concrete||Gypsum||Waste treatment|
|Color concrete||Aggregate mixing||Unshaped refractory material|
|Light concrete||Emulsified asphalt||Mine backfill|
|Gunite concrete||Cement adhesive|
2. While concrete pan mixer is more suitable for highway construction, power station, dam engineering project, construction site, road construction, bridge construction, water-power engineering and large and medium-sized engineering. And concrete pan mixer is used to mix plastic concrete, dry and harsh concrete, fluidity concrete, light weight aggregate and mortar.
1. Planetary concrete mixer
It has unique mixing method. There are 2 to 3 multi-layer blade agitator and 1 to 2 automatic scraper. When the agitator revolves round the axis of the kettle body, meanwhile, it revolves on its own axis rapidly at the different speed and makes the materials do complex motion. The materials will be sheared sharply and achieve high productivity eventually.
2. Concrete pan mixer
The concrete pan mixer is driven by the gear ring, during the operation,when it rotates clockwise, mixes the materials, while when it rotates anticlockwise, discharges the materials.
1. Fast mixing speed and good mixing quality. The operation track is more complicated and intensive, there is nearly no stir blind angle and can achieve fully even mixing;
2. Higher mixing efficiency and less energy consumption than twin shaft concrete mixer. There is no shaft-seal problem;
3. Wide application and it is easy to find the spare parts;
4. Stable performance and long service life. The mixing blades is much more wear proof;
5. Three ways to discharge materials: pneumatic, hydraulic and manual operation;
6. Transmission mechanism adopts hardened reducer with special design. The mixer can revolve on its own axis and achieve complete revolution. This superiority can realize the biggest productivity;
7. There is automatic high pressure cleaning system. Use rotating high pressure nozzle to clean mixing cylinder wall, mixing equipment and mixing cylinder cover;
8. Compact structure and reliable transmission;
9. Concrete pan mixer can combine with batching machine and make up a medium and small mixing station;
10. Time and cost saving and attractive appearance.
We AIMIX not only have these two kinds of vertical shaft cement mixers for sale, but also have horizontal concrete mixers, such as, twin shaft concrete mixer, JDC single shaft concrete mixer. Welcome to contact us and get the most reasonable vertical shaft cement mixer price. What’s more, we will offer you the most considerate service.
|Item||Charging Capacity (L)||Discharging Capacity (L)||Productivity (m3/h)||Aggregate Size (cobble/gravel) (mm)||Motor Power (KW)||Overall Weight (kg)|
|Model||Discharging Volume (L)||Charging Volume (L)||Diameter of Mixing Drum (mm)||Total Weight (Kg)||Mixing Power (KW)||Discharging Power (KW)|
|Model||Discharging Volume||Charging Volume||Productivity||Diameter of Mixing Drum||Mixing Power|