AIMIX sent one set of 40 ton horizontal cement silo to Gresik, Indonesia. Our client wants to use the cement silo for a geologic hardening project. It is understood that geological hardening is mainly to inject cement into the seabed and then mix the cement and seabed soil together, to achieve the effect of solidification and hardening.
Horizontal cement silos can be used in engineering construction, water conservancy engineering, road construction, bridge construction, and other occasions.
Characteristics of horizontal cement silo
1. The device height is low. Horizontal cement silo is square, the bottom is supported by a number of legs, the silo body is made of good steel welding, the height of the whole machine is low.
2. Basic installation is not required. There is no need to install a foundation at the site, as long as it is placed on a fixed ground surface without incline or deformation affected by gravity.
3. Easy to move. The installation and disassembly of horizontal cement silos are more convenient, so it is very convenient to move.
4. Low noise operation. Adopt a variety of new technologies, new materials to control the noise, so that the working noise is very small.
5. Customization is acceptable. Horizontal cement silos can be customized according to the specific needs of customers, and our engineers will evaluate whether the customization is feasible.
|Model||Tanker diameter||Tanker height||Tanker total height||Matched mixer||Matched screw conveyor|
In addition to the 40-ton horizontal cement silo in Indonesia, we also can supply you with cement silos of 50 tons, 60 tons, 80 tons, and 100 tons. Welcome to send us an inquiry!