In September, 2017, our AJ-35 stationary concrete batching plant was sent to Uzbekistan and it has been put into normal use. Our AJ series concrete batching plant has had good sales volume since it was appeared on the market. Besides, mobile type concrete batch plant is also a hot type, which is very popular among customers. Do you know the differences between stationary concrete batch plant and mobile concrete batch plant?
Characteristics of stationary batching pant
1. Stable performance and wide application;
2. Few noises and good environmental protection;
3. Low maintenance cost and less energy consumption;
4. High automation degree and high accuracy.
|Theoretical Productivity (m3/h)||35|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS750|
|Mixer Power (kW)||30|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||1200|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m3)||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈18|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈75|
Characteristics of mobile concrete batching plant
1. Easy installation and convenient transportation;
2. Simple installation and disassembly;
3. High efficiency and productivity;
4. Less pollution and long service life.
In addition to stationary concrete batching plant and mobile concrete plant, we have small concrete batching plant, mini concrete batching plant, automatic concrete batching plant, central mix concrete plant, precast concrete batch plant and ready mix concrete plant, etc. Welcome to contact us and get detailed information and quotation.