Working process of cement mortar pump
Mortar cement pump is a kind of machine that disperses the mortar and grouts the fog mortar on the coated surface. The working principle of this machine is pretty easy, and this pump has two working methods, one is piston, another is self-priming. In short, inhales the materials with the feed pipe and slips casting. In detail, connected with the pipeline by means of screw pump and plunger pump conveys the mortar to the forefront, blows away through the high pressure gas and makes the materials evenly spray to the object surface. What’s more, it should be noted that the machine has heavy workload per hour and has high pressure and high head. Enclosed grouting makes the good grouting quality.
There are countless mortar pump suppliers in construction machines field, the representative superiorities of our company are advanced technology, perfect service and cost-effective products. As mortar pump supplier, we will spare no effort to meet your demands and remove your worries.
Different Uses of AIMIX Cement Mortar Pump：
If our cement mortar pump is used for spraying, the size of aggregate should be less than 10mm, and the diameter of delivering pipe should be Ф51mm-Ф38mm.
If our motor electric concrete pump is used for pumping, the size of aggregate should be less than 20mm, and the diameter of delivering pipe should be Ф80mm.
The components of mortar pump for sale
This kind of pump has new structure and unique concept and avoids the difficulty of grouting thick paste, it is safe and convenient to use and has high efficiency. And this machine is made up of motor reducer, the slurry body, pressurization worm, pressurization of the stator, manometry, hopper and electronic control system.
Specifications of HPS05 AIMIX Cement Mortar Pump：
Features of grout concrete pump
1. Compact and simple structure, high reliability, adopts imported spare parts and has excellent performance;
2. Easy operation and maintenance, it is convenient to change quick-wear part;
3. Light weight, wheel design makes it convenient to move, and the quick-wear part adopts nanoscale rubber stator special treatment, and has high wear resistance;
4. High pressure and can be adjusted, especially suitable for high concentration slurry design requirements;
5. The pressure is stable and no pulse and can grout in succession, avoids the overlarge instantaneous pulse pressure of the piston pump, because it is easy to tube plugging when the pressure is not stable;
6. Passive booster. When the seriflux is filled, the pressure is increased gradually, and it is easy to control and maintain the grouting pressure;
7. When the grouting pressure reaches to design pressure, can reverse pressure relief;
8. Combined with air compressor and ejector, can carry through the spraying of ground floor and overcoat of the internal and external walls.